Thursday, April 9, 2009

GRANDPARENTS ARE GREAT!



We had a great week! Grandma and Grandpa Reber came and visited us for the week. They helped out with maintenance projects around the house - and whipping the backyard into shape. The blackberries and raspberries look great now! Grandma caught us up on all the mending projects that I just don't ever seem to get to. Jantzen really loved learning the basics of sewing on a machine with Grandma. I am so grateful that grandma could teach her. Jantzen has been asking me to help her learn to sew - but just the thought of that makes me shudder - I am so not a sewer! They had a fun time together trying out different stitches. Jantzen even made a nightgown for her doll! Jorin and Jantzen both enjoyed spending time with grandpa at the park and telling stories. They also liked that we watched a movie & munched on popcorn almost every night of the week! We're so glad they were able to come see us!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures..are so rich in story. Oh, what good memories to hold on to. Lasting relationships and tender smiles. Makes me feel really good right now.

    ReplyDelete